Spring is the perfect time to give a fresh and renovated look to your bedroom, don’t you think? 🙂
Adding colourful floral prints, a striped bed cover, or white and neat sheets combined with patterned cushions, it will give your room a new and crisp spring style.
I find these bed linen photos very inspiring, and I hope you get some new bedroom ideas from them too 😉
A great way of changing the look of a room is to reorganize the way pictures are hanged. Try place them into another room, hang them in an asymmetrical position, mix the pictures with others styles and create your own wall art.
images: sfgirlbybay, house to home, blog.jelanieshop and oracle fox.
As I have mentioned before, redecorating or updating a room, can be easy and it doesn’t have to be expensive.
Only with a few improvements – and a small budget – we will get a new and fresh look.
These are my suggestions:
- Change cushions covers. Use a different fabric that matches the rest of the room style.
- Include a new lamp to the room – you can swap one from another room too! –
- If your budget allows you, reupholster your sofa with a new and neat fabric. Otherwise, you can cover it with an elegant sofa blanket.
- Add a couple of new matching frames for your favourites pictures.
- Bring a different console table or buy a couple of box containers. This will add an elegant touch and also will help you to keep the room nice and tidy!
And remember to have a look at your local flea market or to visit the antique shops of your city to find unique furniture.
-Furniture and cushions from: www.madeindesign.co.uk
-Picture Frame and Box from: www.ikea.com
I love using colors and patterns at home, they add character and are fun to mix.
There was a time when combining flowers and stripes for example, was seen as way too adventurous or just not a right choice, however those day are gone now and things changed. Nowadays we are much more open to eclectic styles and we are not afraid of trying original decoration and creative interior designs. That’s great, don’t you think?
Harlequin online magazine shows its new Autumn-Winter collection for fabrics and wallpapers, where you will find an inspiring variety of textures, like velvet or linen and beautiful patterns to fill your house with vibrant colors.
I hope this gives you plenty of ideas for your home!
Photos via harlequin