As I have mentioned before, redecorating or updating a room, can be easy and it doesn’t have to be expensive.
Only with a few improvements – and a small budget – we will get a new and fresh look.
These are my suggestions:
- Change cushions covers. Use a different fabric that matches the rest of the room style.
- Include a new lamp to the room – you can swap one from another room too! –
- If your budget allows you, reupholster your sofa with a new and neat fabric. Otherwise, you can cover it with an elegant sofa blanket.
- Add a couple of new matching frames for your favourites pictures.
- Bring a different console table or buy a couple of box containers. This will add an elegant touch and also will help you to keep the room nice and tidy!
And remember to have a look at your local flea market or to visit the antique shops of your city to find unique furniture.
-Furniture and cushions from: www.madeindesign.co.uk
-Picture Frame and Box from: www.ikea.com